Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Getting ready for new floors! :)

I thought I'd be on here more often, but we have been so busy with loads of different things around here.

We shopped for flooring for the house today. Actually, we went to look at laminate and I wasn't sure what I wanted, but as I was comparing a couple pieces, I came across a piece of tile that intrigued me. Gorgeous stuff!!! So, after putting it next to a mirror to get an idea of the design it would be, I fell in love!! I looked at a couple more pieces of tile and nothing compared to it. So, we decided to use this tile in the kitchen and dining room. Here's a picture of it by the mirror:
Trust me, the picture does not do it justice whatsoever!! I'm so excited, I can't contain it! Before the end of this week, they are going to come out and measure and in a couple weeks, this will be my new flooring for my dining and kitchen! Oh, so pretty!

No comments: