I've been very busy around here. I don't even have time right now to do this post, but wanted to give a glimpse of something. This was taken with my phone, so of course, very grainy and dark. I upgraded to an iPhone 4s so in a couple weeks I shall have a better phone. Finally.
This is just a teaser of what I'm doing in Emily's room. I still have a lot of painting and stenciling to do, but here ya go. Time to get back to work.
This is just a teaser of what I'm doing in Emily's room. I still have a lot of painting and stenciling to do, but here ya go. Time to get back to work.

3 comments:
Hey Lori, looks like your coming along there just fine one day at a time! I too have been playing around with my iPhone cam, not always the best quality but sometimes a few really good photos work out..
You have not posted in a long time. I hope all is well with you and your family.
I've been so busy since Thanksgiving and if I wasn't busy, I was just lazy! Mostly busy though! I have a lot of catching up to do. Thanks for your well wishes!
Post a Comment