I have a lot of catching up to do, which means a lot of posts in one day for me to write and for you to read. I'll pretend you don't have last minute Christmas shopping to do or parties to go to.
Last night I stumbled upon an idea. I was researching some extras for some Christmas gifts I had bought for the adults in our families when this idea hit me like a ton of bricks. I did some research and found the start up cost for this adventure is somewhat minimal. It's affordable, no doubt. Will it thrive in my little town? Oh yes, I do believe it will. There is no competition whatsoever here and they are wonderful products, not to mention our little town needs something like this. I dare not say what it is yet, for I don't want competition before I even start. Let's just say kids and adults alike will love it.
I'm allowing myself one year to have this little business up and running. It's not a big thing at all, but it's something that really looks like a lot of fun that will bring in a little extra cash.
More on this later...
Also, I'm in the process of writing a book. It's something I've always wanted to do and whether or not it will get published years down the road doesn't matter to me. My kids enjoy my stories, so I wanted to write them all down for something they could enjoy. If it's something worthy enough to get published, so be it. If not, nothing lost.
Ok, maybe another 10 minutes will go by before I write another post. ;)
Last night I stumbled upon an idea. I was researching some extras for some Christmas gifts I had bought for the adults in our families when this idea hit me like a ton of bricks. I did some research and found the start up cost for this adventure is somewhat minimal. It's affordable, no doubt. Will it thrive in my little town? Oh yes, I do believe it will. There is no competition whatsoever here and they are wonderful products, not to mention our little town needs something like this. I dare not say what it is yet, for I don't want competition before I even start. Let's just say kids and adults alike will love it.
I'm allowing myself one year to have this little business up and running. It's not a big thing at all, but it's something that really looks like a lot of fun that will bring in a little extra cash.
More on this later...
Also, I'm in the process of writing a book. It's something I've always wanted to do and whether or not it will get published years down the road doesn't matter to me. My kids enjoy my stories, so I wanted to write them all down for something they could enjoy. If it's something worthy enough to get published, so be it. If not, nothing lost.
Ok, maybe another 10 minutes will go by before I write another post. ;)
3 comments:
Fill me in..hurry...I won't be any competition...
Fill me in..hurry...I won't be any competition...
Sounds nice Lori, Good luck with this. I hope you have a nice Christmas too!
Post a Comment