Friday, February 25, 2011

Homeeverything.com

I bought my dream washing machine a couple years ago from Sam's Club. My washer had went out and Clayton wanted to get me the one I wanted. They didn't have a dryer and to be honest, we probably didn't have enough funds at the time to get a dryer to match. With Clayton and I both being an "if it's not broke, don't fix it" kind of people, we didn't make it priority to get the matching dryer right away. When we moved into this house, I wanted one fast. I couldn't find it. Anywhere. Except online. Now, I don't have a problem, never have, ordering anything online. I do it monthly. (love those packages, remember?!) Around Christmas, I found the website Homeeverything.com. No shipping, no taxes, what else could you ask for? They had my dryer! Oh how getting it for $200 less seemed so perfect! I ordered it January 1, 2011. After a few run arounds with the company trying to find out when they were going to ship it, I finally received confirmation yesterday that it was finally shipped. Still, had to wait 24 hours for the tracking number. Now that I have the tracking number, my much coveted dryer has an estimated delivery date of March 7, 2011. REALLY? I don't really want to complain, but, ok, yeah I do. Just be advised not to EVER purchase anything from this company. After all my run arounds, I decided to read customer reviews on this company. Not good.

Living, learning, and patiently waiting on my matching dryer.

4 comments:

The Magnolia Mamma said...

Way cool looking dryer! it will be here before you know!

Lori said...

Thank you. I'm so used to seeing the matching washer, I'm almost tired of this style. Come on Monday! Can't wait to be able to dry a load of laundry in just one cycle! The one I have now is too small compared to the washer!

Our Life in God's Country said...

I think I have that dryer. Mine is white...I have the matching set and I love them bought them about a year ago. I had to have both.

Lori said...

I love the washer...wouldn't know about the dryer and still won't know Monday. They changed the delivery date to Wednesday. I'm getting anxious. Knowing it's in Houston (an hour and a half away from me) for an entire week is getting to me!