I couldn't even get a shot at first due to Angel and Izzy trying to get to know the new "pet". Silly animals.
We have been on the run over the past week or two and I'm about ready to settle down, but nothing looks promising in the near future. I have at least a dozen people wanting portraits, so I need to get with it. The ones I'm really anxious for right now is one with my niece. I have so many ideas going through my mind with her's.
I was online window shopping the other day and found prices of a certain item to be entirely too expensive. Knowing I'm going to need a handful of them, I decided to see how to make them. Wow, SIMPLE! I made 5 last night. What am I talking about? You will see in my next post. ;)



1 comment:
I just love props. Can't wait to see results.
Post a Comment