Monday, May 23, 2011

Superstar of the Family

As I've mentioned before, Morgan is a part of a J-Pop singing group and is gone most of the time to Dallas for rehearsals and such.  It's very time consuming and is hard on the wallet in my pocket and tires on my car.  It's all worth it, though, because it's something she enjoys very much.

Just this past week, the group was featured in a newspaper in Oklahoma and on an internet radio station.  They met with a music composer and, well, I'll just post the link, so I don't say anything wrong.

Happy! Project Debut Single

Morgan came home last night just full of excitement.  I've also said before how I didn't care for this at all until I saw her first concert.  That's when I fell in love.  I can't understand the lyrics, but seeing my baby girl up there on stage and completely out of her shell is just heaven to me.  They sound and look so great when they have all the equipment needed to perform...unlike at her birthday party, but oh well.  We get to see another concert in Houston this weekend.  I'm so pumped for it!

I'm not sure clicking on this twice will allow the print to be read, but it's worth a shot.

1 comment:

The Magnolia Mamma said...

Enjoyed reading the article. Way to go Morgan.