Weekends like this past one I had are only for the very young, or very rested up. It was almost all a blur to me because I was so tired. Tired isn't even the word. Four hours of sleep in a three day period just isn't healthy. At all. What I do remember was pretty awesome, though!
My little sister and her family came to see Morgan's concert in Houston.
Each member of Happy! Project has a signature color, and Morgan's is yellow. So, to support your favorite member, ya just gotta wear their color, right? Here's only part of Team Morgan. The others were checking out all the panels at the convention.
We probably weren't very polite about having respect for the girls getting ready for the show, but hey, we insisted on going backstage to watch Morgan having her stage makeup being applied. WOW, so glad for those lights to tone it down a notch!
And here she is on stage, getting ready for her duet.
I didn't get very many pictures because my flash just wouldn't reach. I do have a video clip somewhere, though.
Remember the maid costume? Of course you do. Here it is on the girl it was made for. Bad picture, but cute kid!
Oh, here's that clip:
This picture was stolen from someone at the concert. It's before their Q&A panel, I'm thinking.
Rehearsals
From the Comicpalooza website for Memorial Day Weekend:
Ok, I could do this all day. This has been a very busy and fortunate few weeks for the girls. So many things have happened and they are really getting out there. Ever listen to the radio and you hear something like this?.." Hi, I'm Reba McIntyre and you are listening to Kicks 105.1" Well, Happy! Project had the opportunity to do it themselves! It went something like this: "Hi, I'm Melissa, I'm Kristy, I'm Tara, and I'm Morgan. We are Happy! Project and you are listening to Anime Radio!" Yep, that's stinking amazing.
After the concert, we went to Kemah Boardwalk and had a little fun. My sister, Janet and I ran away to get wet on the speedboat. Mission accomplished, but no pics of that just yet.
Then, on to Galveston Island. No pics here, either. I was too tired to care. Salty air also reeks havoc on a lens without protection. I've experienced it.








1 comment:
Way cool. Glad you guys had fun and the concert was a success.
Post a Comment