Tonight we all had a wonderful evening with MawMaw. It was an evening full of reminiscing and laughter, just the way it should be. The girls helped me cook a meal fit for a MawMaw, which with her is tough because she's a great cook. Some things didn't turn out the way I would have liked them to, but no worries. She didn't complain and said it was delicious. I have to agree, the chicken was pretty fascinating!


I told her previously I needed her to teach me how to cut up a chicken. That's just one thing I haven't mastered yet. Instead, I just let her do it.

After the meal, we watched Morgan and MawMaw exchange gifts. Morgan wasn't willing to take a picture with hers, but loved it anyway. It was a very nice makeup kit from Estee' Lauder for her travels while on tour. As expected, Sandra teared up when she opened Morgan's gift to her.



We then played a board game Emily had gotten for Christmas called Headbandz. Fun game, especially for me, since I WON!


What a great night!
Here's possibly a better picture of the gift for MawMaw...
1 comment:
Cool, I knew that she would love it.
Post a Comment