My best friend, Kristen, is coming to see me tomorrow (today, since it's 3:30am)! She moved to Arlington in the summer to go to school and I miss her dearly! I whipped her up a tiny gift last night. It's another post-it note holder. I really don't have any fun making them, so this one will probably be my last one. Just not my cup of tea, but here it is. Terrible camera, still, and wish I had a shorter pen for it, but oh well.
After doing that, I organized and personalized my computer in my craft room a little bit. One of my biggest pet peeves is grown women who still act like a child or like childish things. BUT, I can't help myself when it comes to Eeyore from Winnie the Pooh. I just LOVE him! He's such a pessimist, sort of like my hubby, but he pulls it off in a very funny way, unlike my hubby. ;) So, I downloaded one of his famous sayings about his tail, and I added it to one of my computer sounds. It's so adorable! I also put him as my desktop background. Morgan supports my Eeyore obsession, so she gave me a couple stickers she had stashed away. I had to use them, right? Here are some pictures of my little guy.
My desktop:
Corner of my computer:
and even on my headphones:
As if I have nothing else better to do! ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment