Friday, December 31, 2010

Happy New Year 2011!

WHAT A DAY!!!! I'm so ready for bed, I don't even know why I'm on here right now! There was not one moment to stop to even take a breather, but it was very fun filled.

This was my day: Up, shower, grocery shopping and dentist by 8:30am. I survived the dentist and by 10am, I stopped by to see some very dear friends of mine who also happen to be my former bosses at a CPA firm and we all had lunch. By the time I got home, Kristen was finally able to come over and we hung out the rest of the day until about 10pm or so tonight. Just when I thought I could get in bed, the girls just wouldn't have me not buying fireworks to bring in the new year. I caved. So, we did just that. It turned into a neighborhood firework show at the end of our driveway, so yep, even more people to visit with for the next couple hours. My feet are killing me and I smell like a campfire, so off to take another shower and hit the pillow. My only regrets today, not one picture was taken. (let's exclude the fact that Paula, (former boss) threatened to take video of me while trying to drink my tea with a numb mouth)
Eat loads of cabbage and peas tomorrow (today) Many blessings to you and strength to keep your resolutions if you have any. I resolve not to resolve. I know I can stick to that!

1 comment:

Steph said...

HAPPY NEW YEAR SISSY!!!