Did I say Monday I was going to start gathering those discs in one place and find them a home? What I meant was...no just kidding. I am off to a slow start, but I have gathered what I have seen. I just haven't figured out what I want to do with them yet. I want something that's going to be easy for everyone to put them away immediately, but there's nothing easier than having the movies in the drawer right below the blu-ray player and sometimes, no one knows just quite how to open the drawer to put them back. That's not really a problem, though because those get cleaned up and put away at the end of the day or whenever I see someone in the process of leaving them out. The problem is all the picture, music, programs, etc. that have somehow been mixed together and stored in the original container of blank CDs. I never know what's used and what's not. Not being organized leads to spending more money, and you know how it is, you go buy a replacement of something lost and as soon as you do, the old one is found. That's my life's story.
So, as of this moment, I've gathered what I immediately saw and have them ready to go through to see what's on them. As I'm doing that, I'm putting them in new cases and separating them for future storage. Morgan had a cool idea as to what to do with all her music CDs and I'm hoping she'll do the same with her movies. She's going to leave them in their cases and velcro the cases to her wall, side by side and up and down, making a piece of artwork, so to speak. I think it'll look pretty awesome.
Right now I have to make a quick trip to Sam's. Gotta get my bulk stock for the month. That's always fun.
TTFN!
No comments:
Post a Comment