Wednesday, January 5, 2011

HOLLYWOOD!!

My family and I went to Los Angeles a couple years ago and had an ok time. Well, I think the family had a great time, but me, not so much. We were there for an entire week and I still felt rushed and didn't get to do all I wanted to do. It was more wasted time than anything.

I really had no desire to ever go again, but my sister is turning the big 4-0 in March and I've been wanting us and our little sister to start going on annual trips together. We've never done anything like that, which I find to be a shame. So, with her birthday coming up, and she and my little sister have never been, I thought, Hollywood, why not? I just talked to both of them and we are all so excited about it. We are going to drive up there so we can stop at various places I wanted to stop at when I went before. It's going to be so much fun! My sisters are so fun to hang around and we just never get that chance. It's gonna be great! Can't wait!

The girls and I are going to get our hair done today. Imagine the cost of 4 ladies getting cuts and color...whew! Maybe I'll even take pictures of them somewhere if I can find a nice place. I don't know. I haven't taken pictures here since they were little bitty.

I'm going to try to get Emily to do her little project tonight...the one I promised last week. It's great, so keep looking for the video.

1 comment:

Steph said...

HOLLYWOOD!!! HERE WE COME!!! :)