Monday, January 3, 2011

Just wanted to share...

Emily made a dump cake tonight. Yes, the very easiest of desserts to make, but hey, she's 10. Just wanted to share how it turned out even though the taste can't be. Yummy blueberry goodness right here:

Great job, Emily! Can't wait until cools down so we can eat it!

4 comments:

The Magnolia Mamma said...

Hmmmm, I can almost taste it.

The Magnolia Mamma said...

Hmmmm, I can almost taste it.

Sherri said...

It's great when your chldren start cooking for you!!! My mom really didn't teach me to cook, so it was one thing that I really wanted to do with my daughter.
So was it good :)?

Lori said...

I don't remember my mom teaching me either. I do remember being in the kitchen at a VERY young age, though, so I guess my sister and I taught ourselves.

Yes, it was delicious! Too rich, though, so I couldn't eat much of it. Emily wouldn't even try it!