It's beginning to get to me. This weather is not allowing me to use my camera the way I'd love to. If it's a beautiful, warm day, I'm Mrs. Busy Bee. If I have a slow day (wait, do I have those?), it's raining or entirely way too cold! I am just itching to go somewhere to take photos and I don't even care if they are of the girls, other people, or just landscapes! I just want to take some pictures! Ok, I think I've made myself clear. I'm going to try to keep calm for the time being.
I no longer have my much needed Photoshop program. Our computer had a virus on it a few months back and someone in this house(NOT ME) did a complete restore on it, completely wiping out my programs. That was like ripping my very being away from me. Have you ever priced Photoshop? Um, yeah. It's not one of those things we just go out and buy on any given day, especially for a computer program. But, I did download a free trial of Photoshop CS5 and am using every photo I have to take advantage of it. It only makes me miss my CS3 version all the more, but at least I have it for the next 27 days. After struggling to remember how to do what I used to do with it, I also learned how to do more editing that I absolutely, whole heartedly, cannot contain myself, LOOOOVVVVEEEE!!!! Bring on the warmth before my free days are over! I may just have to pile on the layers and go with it.
On another note, Clayton has to leave to go to work this morning. I can't believe he was only able to be home a couple weeks this time. Usually it's a month on/off, but everything is changing for him at the moment. He'll be gone about 5 weeks, he says. Good thing about that is, though, he won't be in Brazil. He's going to be in Mississippi, so we will be able to drive out to see him soon. YAY! :) Hmmm, maybe I'll be able to get some really cool pictures then. We shall see!
2 comments:
Have you tried Picnik from Google? It is a great editing program and VERY cheap. You can always come here to the beach for pictures. We have pretty blue green water...not brown like Galveston.
I have tried Picnik, but nothing but the free version of it. Still, with photoshop, I believe that's comparing apples to oranges. I'm going to break down and one day get another photoshop program, but until then, I'll do what I must. I'm also still planning to come see you guys one day. I've held on to that since I visited with you last. I truly want to go!
Post a Comment