Today the girls and I took the loads of clothes and household items to the Women and Children's Shelter. Emily has an old porcelain doll that has just about seen its last day and she asked if she could donate it too. Ok, first of all, I have tried throwing that old thing out more than once and she simply won't have it. Now she wants to donate it? Oh well, at least she's in the giving spirit. It still didn't make it to the shelter though. :/ I think I caught Emily a little off guard. ;)
I couldn't help but post this picture also. Emily's cat, Izzy, was toying with a lizard today. He never would actually kill it, just torturing the poor little guy. The lizard had had enough and took hold of Izzy's lip and wouldn't let go! This cat couldn't shake that lizard and was going crazy! Such a good laugh.
No comments:
Post a Comment