Ok, so an update on yesterday's Project 365, but not the end. I covered the box in fabric. Looks kinda snazzy, I do believe. Still not finished though. I want to add something else to it and then show you the finished product. I mean products. :) Later though.
4 comments:
Buttons and or bow....always good....I also like it the way it is.Who needs to buy those "big box" containers???? Way to go.
Thank you. So far, I have tied a black ribbon around the red. I really was looking at wanting to put a label or something on it, but I'm liking the ribbon tied into just a knot. Who knows what I'll do next. These cardboard boxes are the best storage and since they are basically just going to hold the folded laundry until the girls put it away, they work! They really do look great.
I LOVE IT! You made that from a box? Bravo!! I'm so proud! I want a couple!!
Haha. Thanks. You will have to run to Ikea with me to get the unit I'm putting these in. I mean, one for yourself. I own a few, already, but really want more. I love them.
Post a Comment