Ever see Julie and Julia? I couldn't wait to see that movie, and when I finally did, I was disappointed, somewhat. Even though Meryl Streep did a wonderful job, it was just a little lame to me. I had to research Julie's blog after watching the movie and can see the possible reason Julia Child didn't like her blog. That woman has a mouth! Anyway, that's not my point here. The reasoning behind Julie doing her blog was to be able to stick with something for a set amount of time because apparently, she's a lot like me and can't finish what she starts unless held accountable in some way. So, I had a thought, since I am now keeping up with this blog fairly well.
As I was cleaning house the other day, I found CDs and DVDs in all sorts of places. There are seriously discs in every room in my house (well not the bathrooms, but I wouldn't be surprised) They are getting damaged and those things just cost too much to be destroyed from carelessness. I am an organizing freak and there are way too many things in my house that aren't organized and it drives me crazy! So, instead of putting things off because of the procrastinator I am, I have decided to copy the reason Julie started a blog to begin with. I'm going to pick one day of the week and starting with all the discs in every nook and cranny of my home, I'm going to organize something and post it here. Actually, I just thought of something. I'll be killing two birds with one stone by doing this. 1. Getting some much needed organizing done and 2. Blogging.
Later on today, I'm going to post a video of something extremely cool that Emily will be doing, so stay tuned...
No comments:
Post a Comment