Since Clayton's chainsaw is gas powered and I
Boy Howdy, was it ever sharp! It was effortless! Impressive. Allison saw me working and came out to help. She's such a great helper!
With Allison's help and the help of my new little saw, some new sharp loppers, a tubing rope and Clayton's truck, we actually accomplished something in about two hours. I only stopped to take Clayton to the airport and when I got back, it was dark. I'm so ready to get more of it done.
It was painless.
When I got back from the airport, I had almost forgotten about it. When I turned the corner of our driveway, I was shocked.
I don't think we're in Kansas anymore, Dorothy. Looks sooo much bigger, just with that little bit gone. Imagine the possibility of no more brush around my property. WoooHooo!
2 comments:
YOU GO GIRL...but be careful...very, very careful...........besides, who knows what you may find under all of that brush?????
Very true! Wish I would have gotten this energy spurt when the snakes were still hibernating. Just in that little spot we found an old exercise machine hiding. One of those things where you wrap the strap around you and it shakes the fat off..lol. Why it was out there, I'll never know. Goes to show how long that brush has been there though! Terrible!
Post a Comment