Friday, May 27, 2011

Finished Product

I so whipped up on that pattern and showed it who's boss!  I finished almost last minute, but I finished and that's all that matters.  I can't show the complete ensemble as Morgan didn't have it all with her.  So, with that being said, completed, it has a lot more white than it shows.  The apron is white (not shown) and honestly, I wanted to add some ruffles in the front, but Morgan wanted it plain.  It's hers so she's boss.  Turned out quite cute, if I do say so myself.  I'm just glad to have it finished! 

Tomorrow we go to her concert, but this dress is for another gig they do, that we won't see.  I'll be sure to make Happy! Project take some pictures of her in it so I can show the complete outfit.  Anyway, what it looks like without all that...Oh, and in order for me to put the blouse on Fushia, I had to shrink her waist and bust.  So, on Morgan, the dress is more form fitting than that picture shows. 

2 comments:

Lori said...

WOW..looking at it now, it looks terrible in the picture, but it truly isn't! You shall see!

The Magnolia Mamma said...

I think you did an excellent job. Looks great.