Well, Emily's not feeling well and running a low fever, so she wasn't able to do the video I wanted to post. She will as soon as she's back to normal.
I've decided what day works best for me to begin organizing things that have gotten out of hand here at home. For the most part, things do get moved, just not put in the proper locations. I seriously think I'm the only person in this house who can't stand things out of order. Morgan runs a close race behind me, but that kid has too much stuff to manage herself. So beginning on Monday, I'm going to start with the CDs and other discs that have seemed to find a way in every room of my house.
I just went through the main parts of the house to take pictures, for my own encouragement, of the discs carelessly lying around. I can't believe I'm going to post them here, but, like I said, self encouragement. Camera's still bad, but maybe that's a good thing.
Here are some just thrown on top of Emily's dresser (along with toys, games, etc., but we'll focus on the items at hand.):
On the bookcase in my bedroom:
Behind the computer monitor in the dining room:
On a shelf in my laundry room:
Are you starting to see a pattern? Nonsense is what this is! Clayton is a major movie buff, so we have our drawers in our entertainment center filled with movies. I filled a large binder full years ago and no one ever looks in it for movies. I have a nook between my tv wall and my front door, so I plan to put up some floating shelves to add storage, but in the meantime, I'm going to find a home for these little boogers where they can live happily together. I didn't take pictures of all the locations. I'm sure to find more. I'm waiting for Monday to start really organizing them.
Tomorrow Emily gets to go to the dr. for him to hopefully let her come home without her walking cast. Poor kid, I know she's sick of it.
3 comments:
LOVE YOUR BLOGGING!! WOULD LOVE TO START ONE TOO!! JUST GOT TO FIGURE OUT HOW TO GET STARTED! :)
Thank you. You just start!
Go get 'em girl, you can DO IT!
Post a Comment