Sunday, July 10, 2011

Kitchen Wall?

We have been so busy this week.  Not productive, but definitely busy.

Our wall dividing the kitchen and dining room is about to go up.  Only problem?  I think I've changed my mind again on what I want exactly.  

These are the choices I've made:


1.  Solid wall with french doors in the middle.


2.  A wall on each side of room, leaving an opening in the middle and with the walls not going all the way up to the ceiling.


3.  Solid wall with two single french doors, about 3 to 4 ft between them.



Would a picture of my kitchen and dining room help you help me decide?
(I dislike before pictures without the after)





2 comments:

The Magnolia Mamma said...

I can't tell without pictures.......but I am usually all for open - next best is "I love french doors"

The Magnolia Mamma said...

Oops, sorry...from the choices....french doors together.