Today during Emily's soccer practice, a friend of mine and I walked 2 miles. It wasn't that bad at all. I'm quickly building myself up without getting tired. Tonight, during day 2 of P90X, I wasn't as successful, but I'm not calling today a total failure. I did about half of the workout and it wasn't due to soreness at all. It was strictly leg work today. After the walk today and of course going in full force yesterday, my legs have become limp. Totally not doing anything but wobbling. Bud, who is majoring in kinesiology was here pushing me (taking all the fun out of it..lol) to keep going. He finally went to take a shower in the middle of my workout, so I cheated a bit. Ha ha. He caught me though, so I had to continue. :( Like I said though, not a TOTAL failure. At least I DID do a lot today. I know my legs will be completely non-functional tomorrow, for sure. Good thing tomorrow is Shoulders and Arms then another Ab Ripper X. Not that I'm really looking forward to that. At. All.
I'm so tired I can't even keep my eyes open. Something's working!
Night!
I'm so tired I can't even keep my eyes open. Something's working!
Night!
1 comment:
Wish I had at least "some" of your stamina.
Post a Comment