Sunday, September 4, 2011

Pre - P90X - Day 1

Isn't it funny how you can anticipate something for so long and when the moment finally arrives you dread it?  That's so how I'm feeling right now. 

Clayton and I just walked briskly for about 20 minutes, so I'm assuming at our pace it was about a mile.  I could have gone longer, but knowing I'm about to start my 90 day program, I came indoors.  It feels so great outside with the cooler winds from the storm in the gulf.  I wouldn't be able to even walk outside without breaking a sweat a few days ago.

I have my before pictures taken and my weight and measurements recorded.  I can't understand this, but I actually weigh 5 lbs less than what I did the last time I weighed myself.  I thought I had gotten bigger.  Honestly, I probably did.  I more than likely loss muscle and gained twice as much fat to make up for it.  Oh well.

Anyway, I'm off.  I feel my body losing its endurance.

No comments: