Today I did chest/back and the ab ripper x.
Do we seriously age THAT much in just 2 short years? When I first bought/tried this program 2 years ago, the first day was a breeze! Today, HELLO!! I can't do pushups, but I tried. I did most everything, but of course, not as much as they did on the tv. I feel ok with what I did accomplish, though. My back will be in some pain tomorrow. I already feel it and it's very uncomfortable. I did this alone too. Clayton didn't join in, but at least he didn't laugh at me doing it, either. Ha!
89 more days to go. It will only get easier from here, right?
2 comments:
Wow, I couldn't even do the first one of anything...LOL...hope it works for you - best of luck. Did you do before's so that you an do "after's"?
(Measurements or photos?)
Yes, and none of them are pretty! haha
Post a Comment