Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Just Can't Help Myself

Ok, so not ALL home projects will be on hold for a while.  I can't help it.  I have to finish the girls' rooms before I can take that breather. 

I've been searching high and low for bedding and accessories for both Allison and Emily's bedrooms.  The turquoise for Em's room is driving me batty.  Everything is either too blue or too green.  I don't particulary like shopping online for items like this since the colors you see depends on the calibration of the monitor you are using.  I found something though, that makes me not even care if it's the right torquoise or not.  I may just find things based on that item alone.  Here is what I found:





Isn't she a beaut?  That's not even all.  I found this at Tonic Living and they also have this design in fabric!!  Oh yeah!  So, for 25.00 for the pillow and 9.95 per yard of fabric, I'm opting out of buying the pillow.  I have PLEEENNNTTTY of fillers here at home, too, so I won't have to worry about that.

I'm seriously drooling, folks.




1 comment:

The Magnolia Mamma said...

One of my favorite colors, just don't see enough of it.