Remember just a little while back when she rubbed the leaf oils into her eyes which ended in an emergency room visit? Well, she missed the emergency room, obviously, and decided she'd stick a ring on her finger which was entirely too small.
We did everything imaginable to try to get it off. Nothing. That's when her dad gave us the go to take our (what seems to be monthly) trip to the hospital. They did everything they could before deciding to bring out the ring cutters.

After cutting a little more than the ring itself (finger), we were good to go. Turns out the ring was plastic. That could have saved us a few hundred ER dollars. It felt and looked like metal at home. Wish I'd have known.
The girls used the trip as an excuse to grab some chocolate from the store since we were already out late.
I obliged.
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad
2 comments:
Ouch! metal or not, looks like it was on there long enough to be quite painful, ouch! I have my days as well, some days if the clumsy gets a good start, it will go all day! Glad she is ok!
Cheers..
It's only as red as it is in the picture because this was after the nurse messed with it. She only had it on for about 30 minutes before we had it cut off. If I'd have known it was plastic, I could have found something around the house to get it off. The real pain came from the doctor knicking her with the cutters. Talk about OUCH!
Post a Comment