Saturday, January 22, 2011

Project 365 Day 22

I always keep a pair of old rubber boots by my back door for something easy to slip on and off going in and out of the house. It's very convenient. Maybe a little too convenient.

Tonight, Clayton wanted us to go out to eat for a change of pace. Poor guy had to wait for us all to get dolled up, which takes a while with 4 of us women in the house. When we were all feeling pretty confident about the way we looked, I in all my bling and dressed up nicely, we set out. It wasn't until about 15 miles out of town when I realized I had my old rubber boots on. NICE. Oh well, it's healthy to laugh at yourself, right?

2 comments:

The Magnolia Mamma said...

Looks like you may have to purchase some of those fancy rubber boots, huh?

Lori said...

I thought the very same thing! haha