Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Project 365 Day 26

So, today was pretty uneventful, other than finishing putting the fabric on the rest of my boxes for my utility room. I did, however, start working on something for my dining room. Since I have a fireplace in there, I need something above the mantel and have been searching and haven't satisified my need yet. When all else fails, as it has, it's time to bring out my Cricut. I have 3 empty canvases, so thought I'd do something with them. It's too late tonight to actually do any cutting or painting, so this is just an idea of what I want, which is subject to change before I even finish this post. This is just the image I'm working with right now on the program I use for my Cricut. For those of you who aren't familiar with it, the colors are just because of the different images. They won't actually be this color...just the shapes.
I'm not sure yet. We'll see.

2 comments:

Steph said...

GREAT IDEA!!!!

Lori said...

Thanks. I've already added some ideas to what my original idea was. That's me. Never satisified.