Monday, January 31, 2011

Project 365 Day 31

No photo today, but I do, however have a short video. Emily told me to run outside and look at the sky. It was the strangest thing. I figured it was a fire, but there was no sign of smoke anywhere, so we didn't know what it was. You have to really be focused on the video to see it, but in real life, it was lighting up the entire northwestern sky. It would pulsate light then dark, light then dark. Morgan was scared out of her mind. Haha.

Maybe you can see it better if you put the video in full screen mode.

Turns out it was a land rig burning a flare right up the road.


5 comments:

Lori said...

I could so see this better when I first posted it. I'm only seeing one part now :( (@ 10secs) but it was going on the entire time.

The Magnolia Mamma said...

Can't see a thing....

Lori said...

Man! That's so annoying. Sorry. :(

Steph said...

i didnt see anything either and I am so curious!! lol!

Lori said...

I couldn't see it on my new computer, but I did see it rather well on my old one. I have to turn off all the lights to do so though. I can see it, but it doesn't look like it did in real life. Bummer you can't see it.