Emily's had a weather station/terrarium since Christmas and hasn't done anything with it until now. I ran across it today and with the weather being so nice, I figured it would be a good day.
Clayton did it all with her. I just took the pictures. I love sharing the kids.
Hmmm, I wonder where all this loose dirt came from? ;)
Setting everything up.
Showing Emily what all the gadgets are for.
Emily recording today's weather.
She's been outside every 10 minutes checking to see if there is any change. So far, the wind direction and speed is all.
3 comments:
Looks like a fun project :)
We'll get to see her on TV on the weather station if she keeps it up!!!
It was a fun project. She has many more if we can ever get around to doing them.
I'm not sure about her being on tv. It sounds like her, but the way she's taken care of me all day, I'm thinking she'll make a great nurse!
Post a Comment