It's all finished! The plumbing is great for the moment and I'm one happy camper. Now that I have the whole scoop on what took two days to fix, I thought I'd share.
We have a slab at the end of our house, the one you can see in the previous pictures with the deep hole. It used to be a second kitchen in the house (don't know why). Whoever built it, built it over a septic tank (don't know why). Instead of bypassing the septic tank with pipe and using the sewer system, the water ran through the pipes, to the septic tank, out through more pipes and to the sewer. It took a total of 2 minutes and very little pipe to bypass that. The snake had gotten stuck in the septic tank, so they had to dig the hole in order to reach it under the slab. So, that's what took so long. Since it wasn't anyone's fault, we weren't charged. $225 was our total bill which included the new line plus unclogging the line. These plumbers WILL be called again for future use.
You just can't beat having honest hired help.
2 comments:
Good results all the way around. thank goodness. Problem (hopefully) solved and at a decent price.
He jokingly said $2500 and I almost threw the checkbook at him..lol. So glad the problem is solved! Oh, and also, I don't smell anything yet! YAY!
Post a Comment