"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11
Friday, April 8, 2011
My Prom Girls
Yes, Homeschool has prom too. :)
Here's a glimpse of my girls tonight. So beautiful, if I say so myself. God richly blessed me with girls even more beautiful on the inside than they are on the outside.
Thank you! HAVE to have? You wouldn't want it? haha. Our hs group organized it and it started with a formal dinner. Those who didn't wish for their kids to stay for the dance, just left after the dinner. It was a wonderful turnout and all seemed to enjoy it. I'm glad my oldest, being a senior, has a memory of prom now.
2 comments:
Very nice pictures. I wonder if we will have to have a home school prom when our kids get older.
Thank you! HAVE to have? You wouldn't want it? haha. Our hs group organized it and it started with a formal dinner. Those who didn't wish for their kids to stay for the dance, just left after the dinner. It was a wonderful turnout and all seemed to enjoy it. I'm glad my oldest, being a senior, has a memory of prom now.
Post a Comment