So, we headed out just a few minutes ago and had them go on their little search.
I read there are some photos that are frowned upon to post on the internet when it comes to this type of thing. I'm new, obviously, but I think it may be things like spoilers and such. In that case, I'll leave those photos for the girls' log books.
The kiddo that thought all this was for people with no lives....she was all up in it! In fact, she sort of took over and wanted to be the one to grab the box. Even wound up with battle scars from it...
I don't care who you are, this was fun! Looking forward to many, many more.
2 comments:
BTW, they rode in the back of the truck to get there because I lost my keys for the moment. ;) Ignore the messy hair syndrome going on in these pics.
Agreeing with you on the photos--it was something I had to remind myself of, but I tend to take photos of the general scenery or interesting things I see upon the trip, or items that are already given as obvious in the clues. Like, if it said to look for a specific monument instead of talking about the monument in a euphemism, one's okay to share a photo of, the other's not, because it takes away the mystery. That's my two cents, anyhow. Looks like you're having a ton of fun with this!
Post a Comment