Our home has zip landscaping. It's bittersweet, though. Glad I don't have to work around someone else's previous plantings but having none at all has left me with an eyesore the past year. That's changing as we speak, though.
Clayton tilled some more for me today. Just a small patch in front of the house from edge of carport to front door. That's enough for this week.
I didn't have much of a choice of plants and shrubs to choose from at our Walmart. I'd go to a nursery, but I did it as a spontaneous thing tonight. I think I purchased the only plants they had left that were actually alive. Such a shame.
So, here's what I got, for now. Getting more later. I love the colors I chose to contrast with each other.
New windows are in order...in time.
Allison loosening the root ball. Another bath and change of pjs now. Glad she wanted to help, though.
More tomorrow as we finish planting. The shrubs are in but it got too dark to do anything else.
I thoroughly enjoyed all Clayton's hard work!
2 comments:
I'm sure this will look very nice. I wish we had more time to make our yard look nice, but were just too busy all the time.
Woohoo, look at you go girl. It is going to be very nice.
Post a Comment