Thursday, April 28, 2011

Room of the Week

Ok, so with promises of befores and afters of my house (a year's worth of promises), I've decided to do it like this.

Each week, I'm going to post one room.  I'm giving myself a week for each room because there are a few little odds and ends I'm wanting to finish up before posting and a week should give me enough time to finish those areas.  A few of them will still be works in progress, but you will get the idea. 

Here is a teaser for the first ROW (Room of the Week...obviously)...



So, check back soon for these postings.  I'm thinking it will get me on the ball with finishing the small details  that are keeping me from posting them.

2 comments:

The Magnolia Mamma said...

Hurry, hurry so that I can see!!!

Lori said...

One to two more days..tops!