I walked outside this morning to check on the garden and the air felt strange. There was a cool breeze blowing and I looked up and saw a gray cloud. WOW!!! Haven't see that in a while! So, I decided to look up the weather. Could it be? It would be prayers answered from all around!
This is a conversation Emily and I had after I posted this...
Me: Emily, we may have rain for the next 9 days!
Emily: What? Are we going to be raptured?
Me: What?
Emily: I mean, do we need to build an ark?
:)
This is a conversation Emily and I had after I posted this...
Me: Emily, we may have rain for the next 9 days!
Emily: What? Are we going to be raptured?
Me: What?
Emily: I mean, do we need to build an ark?
:)

2 comments:
THEY say that we are going to actually get rain tomorrow....HA! I'll believe it when I see it!
We need it so badly....One inch on one day in the past seven months.
Yeah, I think you guys are even drier than we are. That's crazy! It was raining in Huntington this morning and is lightening pretty good here right now. I figured it would rain while I was gone to Dallas since I had a yard full of furniture I'm painting. Ya know, with my luck with water and all. It's all dry though, just like everything else here.
Post a Comment