This week Emily's been in Bible School. She has had such a great time and it took a while to pull her away tonight when it was over.
The girls were against the boys in raising the most money and they did the old faithful "bring pennies only" trick. The boys were the blue bucket, the girls were the pink. Who do you think won? ;)
The losing team in the end had a designated goat kisser.
This was one thing everyone, even parents couldn't wait to see.
Well, he got off easy. A kid? Come on! It was so adorable, not many wouldn't kiss it! Ok, I wouldn't but still.

2 comments:
wow, she is sooo adorable...vacation bible school is always so much fun...hope your weekend is fabulous!
enjoy *~*
The goat was cute. not sure I'd want to kiss it, though.
I liked the contests at VBS: the most pennies, the loudest singers, the most visitors...
I think I had more fun when I was a kid at VBS, than my boys did. maybe it's catered more towards girls? I think my boys would have rather been outside playing in the dirt.
Post a Comment