....from the wise words of Paul Harvey.
Dinner is over, kitchen is cleaned, so I thought I'd finish saying what I wanted to include in the last post before I fall asleep.
Also on my agenda for the month of June is a photography scavenger hunt. It begins June 3, so I don't have the list yet. I'm so excited about this! I don't even know why. Just cuz.
Starting June 6 is a photo challenge. The challenge is "Party". I started not to sign up for this and still hoping it's not a mistake, but my niece's birthday party is this weekend. I would rather do some other type of party, just to be different, but maybe I'll get some great shots there. My original plans for Saturday was going to Canton Trade Days with my sister(s). Guess we will have to make it another time.
And....drum roll please..the thing I'm mostly looking forward to is a photowalk in Galveston at the Railroad Museum. Wow, with all this "me" time, I'm not going to know how to act.
Why am I putting this all here? Because I'll come back to this more than I will any calendar. Gotta keep those thoughts straight, ya know.
So, there you have it. Well, not all of it, but a start of my busy month of June...in the photography world...excluding photoshoots.
No comments:
Post a Comment