The culprit
Well, that and a leaky valve.
Last night was tough for me. Even though the hose had busted, it wasn't the only problem. The valve was leaking too, and by leaking, I really mean pouring. Even though the valve was shut completely off, I had to stick a 5 gallon bucket under the sink to catch the water because I couldn't turn off the main water. I had to stay awake to dump that bucket and it filled up about every 30 minutes. I fell asleep this morning when Allison woke, and she took over.
Forget waiting until Monday for the plumbers. I called my Uncle Dudley and he came and fixed it for me. Yay for Uncle Dudley!
Now, to suck up all the water in the carpets. The chore isn't over yet.
In the meantime, I worked on one of my junking projects.



2 comments:
By the way, the balls were also from Goodwill. They had ribbons and flower buds attached to them, sort of looking like Christmas tree ornaments. Just pulled them off and voilà!
Very nice. Love them
Post a Comment