Friday, June 3, 2011

Photography Scavenger Hunt

I just received the list for the scavenger hunt I'm participating in.  Some look easy, while others look almost impossible.  Can't wait to start though!  I have until June 17 to gather them all.

Here's the list:

'57 Chevrolet - any model, any color (I so don't know year models)

Pizza delivery vehicle (no delivery here in my town)

Empty shopping center parking lot - any day, any time of day or night

Two adults together whose height difference is greater than 12" (wish my parents were still married)

Black dog

A person mowing grass

Person riding a bicycle (easy peasy)

Game of billiards or pool

Insect on flower - not a leaf, branch, etc. (tough due to no macro lens)

Construction work, commercial or residential, but not road work

Grandfather clock

Mounted sailfish or swordfish (time to eat at Joe's or Red Lobster) :)



Too bad I can't use any past photos, because I have a few of these already in the can.

Looks like fun!

I'll post the pictures as soon as I can capture them.

1 comment: