Every valley shall be raised up,
every mountain and hill made low;
the rough ground shall become level,
the rugged places a plain.
the rough ground shall become level,
the rugged places a plain.
-Isaiah 40:4
I am beyond being overwhelmed.
Sometimes I don't realize it until it's too late and I've found myself in the very depths of despair. That's where I am now. I try to be Superwoman too often I think. When I get overwhelmed, I completely shut down. Not laid up in the bed sleeping all day depressed, my life still goes on. I'm just not as productive. If at all.
I've already mentioned before how busy this month was going to be and it has FLOWN by. I've not had the chance to even do half the things that were planned due to the flooding in the house and all that...blah blah blah. On a normal day, I would have even had all of it cleaned up, carpet up, and laid new flooring by now. It has simply stopped me in my tracks this time. The girls are helping, but when I don't feel like messing with anything, I don't even worry about them doing anything either. I'm just blah. There are still so many things that are coming up for the rest of this month and I'm about to pull my hair out. These are the times and the only times I wish I didn't home-school. It's hard to think about lesson plans for 3 different aged students and getting everything together for the week. That alone takes up an entire day.
So, now that I recognize it, even though it's about an hour from bedtime, I think I'm going to brew me a pot of coffee and soak up some Word of God and beat this. I don't plan on doing any more today, other than that, but I do need some good old fashioned encouragement and inspiration. We have a busy day tomorrow.

3 comments:
Hang in there girlie, it will get better. Tomorrow you'll be back to your 'ol self again and be a powerhouse.
yes, none of us are superwomen, but in Him we are complete! {{{hugs}}} I am so glad you will join me in the photography challenge! I am looking forward to seeing your photos!
This post was food for my soul. Thanks for sharing what was on your heart. I can totally relate. Blessings!
Post a Comment