I finally bought it.
My Holga.
Ahhh.....
Bask in all it's plastic glory.
Still in the package. The excitement is anguish!
Since I have no idea just yet where to develop this size film (unless my lab will do it), I'm going to take my time using up the film. Maybe.
The photowalk I'm joining in on in this little town of mine in the near future is to be done with these so that's when I'll really be needing it. I'm going to try not to use up all the film before then.
If you still don't know what lomography is, I'd say just google it. It makes for very interesting photos. You will be seeing a lot more lomography on here.
Oh, and I found my letter "L" for my alphabet assignment. I took it with my regular DSLR. I'm loving it.
Ok, enough. It's Holga Time!


1 comment:
I "think" even the drugstore or Walmart labs will do it. I can't even remember the lab I used in Beaumont for professional results. Good luck on the scavenger hunt. Sounds like fun.
Post a Comment